Who said washing up had to be dull? Not us, we love it now thanks to EasyDo Products Ltd, manufacturers of the Dishmatic range of dispensing fillable and refillable washing up tools. Two year ago we were appointed to raise its online presence and consumer engagement, increase product knowledge, share of market and drive online and offline sales. And in 2018 it’s going bigger and better with UK, Ireland and Australian campaigns well underway!
- Managing Dishmatic’s Australian and UK social media creating fun and witty engagement around the brand and engaging with consumers to share their #CleaningHacks
- Regular blog writing to share hints and tips on #cleaninghacks, blogger low downs and quirky insights into global cleaning trends, some that just might make your eyes weep!
- Breast Cancer Awareness campaign saw a new limited edition Dishmatic launched in conjunction with leading UK charity Against Breast Cancer and Australian charity Young Pink Sisters
- Working with the team at Mumsnet (10.4 million unique users a month) and BubHub (the largest independent parenting portal in Australia with more than 600,000 unique visitors per day)
- It’s been an action-packed few months, so head on over to Facebook to check out our Memes, Videos and Blogs
- Social reach of over 53,000 in first two months
- Facebook reach increased by 340% in first month compared with previous month
- Features in Stylist magazine, Bella Magazine and Housewares Live