Montage is managing the launch of the St Edmundsbury Cathedral Lego project, as Bury St Edmunds’ most iconic building launch will take place – brick by brick St Edmundsbury Cathedral will be recreated from LEGO® bricks. Only four Cathedrals in the UK have been interpreted in this way, this is the only build in the East of England.
Our role is to create a unique brand identity, engaging content for its new website, and develop / implement an on-going digital strategy. This activity will support the client’s target to raise £200,000 (200,000 pieces of LEGO® ) to fund a youth outreach project to provide a lasting engagement legacy, for use by all the community.
- Our role is to create a unique brand identity, engaging content for its new website and develop / implement an on-going digital strategy
- Interviewing young LEGO Apprentice’s and staff to feature on the blog
- To encourage footfall and sales, a collaboration was arranged with Archant promoting the launch event (May 28th) and on-going competitions and activity
- Facebook reach – over 250,000 people
- Over 6,000 engaged page users
- More than 1,000 people visited during launch day
- Coverage on BBC’s Look East
- Front page article on the East Anglian Daily Times