- Project URL:
When SIGG, the global name for refreshing the world with the stunning design and excellent quality of its Swiss Made reusable aluminium bottles, contacted us at Montage the team knew just what to do!
More than simply drinking vessels these bottles are artists’ canvases with some masterpieces earning a place in New York’s Museum of Modern Art!
Combining design and functionality our approach focused on the UK ‘Back-to-school’ market worth £1.46b with 4.1m primary school children all requiring a water bottle to take to school by law.
SIGG approached us to review its Amazon content in the UK after seeing competitors successfully raise their profile via Amazon. Amazon is one of their key retail outlets in the UK and they were keen to harness this to boost sales.
The water bottle market in the UK is fierce. Montage assisted SIGG with a smart Amazon strategy that played to SIGG’s strengths and budgets to ‘box clever’ and target low competition search terms to gain awareness and cut through.
- Our team focused on boosting discoverability for key search terms and standardise content across all territories
- Full content review and discoverability analysis with a view to drive interest outside the speciality area of ‘camping bottles’ such as Traveller bottles
- Optimised content for popular searches such as kids, sports and cycling bottles
- Our team provided A+ content for popular lines to boost conversion of visitors to highly viewed SKUs such as Traveller Bottles and Hot and Cold Flasks
- Implemented an AMS campaign to raise the profile of their extensive Kids’ range during the back-to-school period
Results so far…
- Page 1 by targeting key search terms such as ‘kids bottle for boys’
- 150.3% overall increase in sales for the client in the second quarter of 2017!
- Top coverage to date Daily Mail, Well-Being Magazine and Train for Her
“I would recommend Montage in a heartbeat; they are fast to act, achieve the goals and provide excellent communication at every step along the road.” – Stuart Theobald, Head of Sales – SIGG UK