- Blogger relations, Content Marketing, PR, SEO, Social Media
- The North Face
Montage provided local support for The North Face stores in Bristol and Birmingham for the ‘Zipper Act’ campaign. The Zipper Act is known as the last gesture before enjoying the great outdoors: The closing of The North Face’s jacket’s zipper!
The in-store contest was run by the Montage team and camera crew who encouraged consumer’s to select their favourite ‘Zipper Act’ photos in their choice of The North Face equipment/clothing. This was then shared virally with a winner chosen at random who received a luxury skiing weekend in the Alps!
- Cabot Circus shoppers were invited to come into the North Face Store and pose for some fun climbing shots in front of a pop-up wall doing the Zipper Act. All photos were uploaded on the store’s Facebook Page
- Montage carried out an extensive blogger and stakeholder campaign to raise awareness of the ‘Zipper Act’ contest, this included local lifestyle media, climbing, outward bound groups and regional armed forces / TA
- The Zipper Act was a cross-media operation : online, off-line marketing, street marketing and in-store
- A Facebook app was developed alongside video content to promote the ‘Zipper Act’ photo contest in the stores
- Capturing the imagination and attention of the public the campaign increased the participation to the online contest, in turn generating increased in store traffic and ultimately sales
- Over 2,000 Facebook fans per store over three weeks
- The trading week during the activity was the highest level of sales outside the January sales
- 1,187 brand mentions in local blog sites, social media and enthusiast websites for both stores