- Project URL:
Menta is a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides free, impartial one-to-one advice and support for start ups, emerging and existing businesses and for those considering self-employment. The team at Montage support this organisation with copywriting, SEO advice, e-zine/mailings management and a series of one-to-one and group social media training courses.
- Focusing on real-life business issues and local case studies, Montage helped launch a new website with a wealth of information, engaging copy and business document templates
- Montage runs a series of interactive social media courses pitched at various levels to inspire, educate and most importantly empower local business to take control of their social media needs.
- At the Menta Trade Fair Montage ran an interactive Twitter Wall encouraging delegates to Tweet and network using the hashtag #Menta30, sharing business tips and promotions
- The new Menta website has already seen a 67% increase in traffic to over 1,500 visitors a month
- Course bookings promoted via the website has increased by 44%
- The open rate of newsletters has increased by 28% over a 3 month time period
“Montage Communications have delivered excellent results, with regard to the development of social media strategy and content design and layout. Matt is a detailed perfectionist, with a skills and knowledge base that enables information to be utilised for brand awareness and sales. Matt and the team at Montage communications have delivered on time and to budget, great results with added value!” – Alex Till – Menta Chief Executive