Montage worked with the organisers of the MAD Blog Awards, the UK’s biggest blog awards for parent bloggers, to create a new category ‘Best Homes & Interiors Blog’ on behalf of its client international interior design brand Brabantia.
- In the run up to the awards Montage worked with top shortlisted UK interiors bloggers generating blogs, product reviews and press releases
- Promoted on social media to a UK audience of 14,000 fans featuring online comps and exclusive interviews
- Presenting alongside Dr Ranj, presenter of CBeebies’ ‘Get Well Soon’ and ‘This Morning’s’ children’s health expert’, Montage revealed the UK’s top interiors blogger – writer for the Huffington Post ‘Homes’, voted ‘No 1 Home and Interiors Blog’ in the HIBS100, directory of top UK home and interior bloggers
- Ongoing product reviews with links to Brabantia’s online shop to drive sales
- MAD Blog Awards trended on Twitter, that’s 6.5m impressions on Twitter alone!
- 20m impressions of the MAD Blog Awards badges
- All reaching 6.1m unique users
- 850+ photos on Instagram using the hashtag
- 1.1m website page impressions