Who said washing up had to be dull? Not us, we love it now thanks to our fab new client! EasyDo Products Ltd, manufacturers of the Dishmatic range of dispensing fillable and refillable washing up tools, appointed the team at Montage to raise its online presence and consumer engagement, to increase product knowledge, share of market and drive online and offline sales.
- Managing Dishmatic’s Australian and UK social media creating fun and witty engagement around the brand and engaging with consumers to share their #CleaningHacks
- Regular blog writing to share hints and tips on #cleaninghacks, blogger low downs and quirky insights into global cleaning trends, some that just might make your eyes weep!
- Breast Cancer Awareness campaign (currently live until the end of October 2017) will see a new limited edition Dishmatic launched in conjunction with leading UK charity Against Breast Cancer and Australian charity Young Pink Sisters
- Working with the team at Mumsnet (8.1 million unique users a month) and BubHub ( the largest independent parenting portal in Australia with more than 600,000 unique visitors per day) they’ll be a show stoping launch in September, so watch this space!
- Social reach of over 53,000 in first two months
- Facebook reach increased by 340% in first month compared with previous month