International homewares giant Brabantia appointed Montage to manage its UK and USA PR, and global social media strategy. The strategy focused on the company’s mission to enrich its consumers’ lives with beautifully designed products for living and giving that are also a pleasure to use. Sharing food enjoyment/preparation and love for the products, Brabantia’s fans fast became influential brand ambassadors.
- Montage created exclusive interviews with top Food Bloggers from around the world, featuring FussFree Flavours, Fab Food for All, The Curry Guy, Bangers & Mash (Best Food blog winner) and Gourmet Mum. The series, Delicious Insights, shared top tips, recommendations, and advice on home cooking and entertaining
- Working with stylists and interior designers Montage arranged interviews/product placement with top interiors Bloggers Abigail Ahern, A Mummy Too, Vanessa Bradey (SBID), Stacey Sheppard and Freshome
- Regular blogs, press releases and features on food and wine pairings, seasonal recipe ideas, cooking on a budget, food recycling tips and must-know trade secrets of top food bloggers!
- Managing a range of Pinterest boards and Instagram posts featuring wholesome and sophisticated recipes that will surprise and delight friends and family
- Regularly working with journalists from BBC Good Food, Delicious and Easy Food Magazine to Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch series. Arranged features in the “Best of..” kitchen equipment features in The Independent, The Times and Daily Mail
- Launched Brabantia’s Wholesale Homewares – Trade Sales Portal, for B2B and retail customers, including a French version ‘Espace Professionnel Brabantia‘
- 424% increase in social sales (direct and assisted)
- Grew Twitter following from 340 to over 17,000
- Grew Facebook likes from 4,500 to over 100,000
- UK Coverage Reach of over 71 million unique users by December 2017 (one year reach)