International homewares giant Brabantia appointed Montage to manage its UK PR and global social media strategy. The strategy focused on the company’s mission to enrich its consumers’ lives with beautifully designed products for living and giving that are also a pleasure to use. Sharing food enjoyment / preparation and love for the products, Brabantia’s fans fast became influential brand ambassadors.
- Montage created exclusive interviews with top Food Bloggers from around the world, featuring FussFree Flavours, A Mummy Too, Fab Food for All, The Curry Guy, Bangers & Mash (Best Food blog winner) and Gourmet Mum. The series, Delicious Insights, shared top tips, recommendations, and advice on home cooking and entertaining
- Working with stylists and interior designers Montage arranged interviews/product placement with top interiors Bloggers Andrew Dunning, The Happy Interiors Blog, Vanessa Bradey (SBID), Stacey Sheppard and Freshome
- Regular blogs, press releases and features on food and wine pairings, seasonal recipe ideas, cooking on a budget, food recycling tips and must-know trade secrets of top food bloggers!
- A range of Pinterest boards full of wholesome and sophisticated recipes that will surprise and delight friends and family were created.
- Worked with journalists from BBC Good Food, Delicious and Easy Food Magazine to Channel 4’s Sunday Brunch series. Regularly featured in the “Best of..” kitchen equipment features in The Independent, The Times and Daily Mail.
- We have recently launched Brabantia’s Wholesale Homewares – Trade Sales Portal, for B2B and retail customers. [Update] This now includes a French version ‘Espace Professionnel Brabantia‘
- 424% increase in social sales (direct and assisted)
- Grew Twitter following from 340 to over 17,000
- Grew Facebook likes from 4,500 to over 98,000
- 2016 Brabantia’s reach was 19,300,000
- UK Coverage for 2016 £1.4m AVE