Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) is an advertising platform available to Amazon vendors, designed to enable them to improve brand visibility and also drive demand for products and ultimately improve sales.
Here at Montage we are experienced in setting up and optimising AMS campaigns, for both UK (amazon.co.uk) and USA (amazon.com), to ensure that your return on investment (ROI) is maximised.
Our Amazon Marketing Services (AMS) services:
- Identifying target keywords for each campaign
- Create headlines for Headline Search ads
- Bid management
- Ongoing campaign optimisation
- Regular reporting on the performance of your advertising campaigns
AMS is a tightly controllable and time effective method of getting your products noticed on the Amazon marketplace, however, it can become expensive and ineffective if not done correctly. We are experienced in setting up and optimising AMS campaigns to ensure that your return on investment (ROI) is maximised.
There are three different types of adverts available for marketers to select from on the AMS platform: Headline Search, Sponsored Products and Product Display and each has their own unique advantages.
– these ads appear as a banner at the very top of search results pages when a user’s search query matches with one of your chosen keywords. When a user clicks on a Headline Search ad they will be taken to a landing which can feature your best sellers or a selection of your own chosen products.
– these ads can appear at the top, in the middle, at the bottom or to the right-hand side of search results pages when a user’s search query matches with one of your chosen keywords. When clicked on, users will be taken directly to the product’s detail page where they can then find out more and hopefully make a purchase.
– these ads appear on other products’ detail pages. With Product Display ads, advertisers can directly target competitor products in an attempt to draw the customer to their product instead.
Vendors can view how well their campaigns are performing by looking at the main dashboard which shows metrics such as impressions, clicks, spend, total sales and advertising cost of sale (ACoS).
Contact us today